This journal aims to be the standard International journal for the publication of high-quality, original papers in the branches of Sciences and Engineering.
1. Artificial intelligence and Robotic Science:
Artificial intelligence allows machines to replicate the capabilities of the human mind. Both Robotics and Artificial intelligence research are highly technical and specialized and are deeply divided into subfields.
Robotic Science is a branch of electrical, mechanical, and computer engineering which includes designing, constructing, operating, information processing, and application of robots and computer systems.
- IoT and cyber-physical systems. Architectures, algorithms, and techniques for distributed AI systems.
- Applications in software engineering, e.g., intelligent programming environments, verification and validation of AI-based software, software, and hardware architectures for the real-time use of AI techniques, safety, and reliability.
- Real-time intelligent automation, and their associated supporting methodologies and techniques, including control theory and industrial informatics.
- Physical AI, i.e., a co-evolution of a robot’s body, control, morphology, actuation, and sensory system to perform tasks that are typically associated with intelligent organisms (living machines).
- Neuromorphic sensing, computing, and learning, enabling the deployment of a sustainable (energy efficient and fast) paradigm capable of adaptation and robustness to the ever-changing conditions of robots collaborating and interacting in unconstrained scenarios.
- Bio-inspired learning methods range from evolution to unsupervised and self-supervised learning. Bio-hybrid systems, combine robotic systems with living tissues.
- Soft robotics, compliant designs, and studies of physical interaction with the world.
Keywords:Artificial Intelligence; Machine Learning; Machine Intelligence; Deep Learning; Robotics; Neural Networks; Fuzzy systems; Bionics; Bio-Robotics; Internet of things; smart vehicles; automation
2. Advances in Mechanical and Building sciences:
Mechanical engineering is an engineering branch that combines engineering physics and mathematics principles with materials science, to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems. Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment.
- Implementation of computation and experimental mechanics
- Machines and mechanisms, gears and transmissions, mechanical system dynamics, mechanical structures, and stress analysis
- Manufacturing automation and real-time application of robotics and IoT devices
- All stages of the building life cycle, building materials, and structural mechanics.
- Construction technology, urban engineering, economy, and management
- Intelligent decision support system with information technology in construction
Keywords: Solid mechanics, theory of elasticity, fracture mechanics, elastic-plastic dynamics, visco-elastic mechanics, structural design, strength design, stiffness design, material design, damage-life evaluation, failure diagnosis, Casting, plastic processing, microscale thermal engineering.
3. Humanities and Social sciences:
Humanities are academic disciplines that study aspects of human society and culture. Social science is one of the branches of science, devoted to the study of societies and the relationships among individuals within those societies.
- Psychology, Sociology, and various studies conducted in controlled environments.
- Linguistics and language studies which include inter-cultural studies and development
- Educational research and religious studies.
- Business studies which involve research and analysis.
Keywords: Psychology, studies, education, languages, linguistics, research, human sciences, cultural studies, social work, academics.
4. Physical Sciences:
Physical science, is the systematic study of the inorganic world, as distinct from the study of the organic world. Physical science is ordinarily thought of as consisting of four broad areas: astronomy, physics, chemistry, and the Earth sciences.
- Quantum physics and quantum technologies, applications, and theories.
- Statistical physics, thermodynamics, and nonlinear dynamics.
- Pharmaceutical, Biological activities of Synthetic Drugs, and environmental chemistry
- Bioanalytical chemistry, bioengineering, chemical analysis, and molecular characterization
Keywords: asymptotic analysis, boundary integral equations, electrical resistance, electron microscopy, energy methods, bio-medical, physics, physical chemistry, molecular physics, Statistics, non-linear.